Project4

Everything That's Spatical

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Covenant

I hit the mall last night with a few friends(who's names will be changed to protect me ie;the innocent one) to go see The Covenant.

If I could suggest to anyone going to see this movie, or any other, head to your mall's nearest dollar store and spending a big george on a devil costume.Then if you have people with you seperate said costume between all or wear it all by yourself. Regardless, the effect should be similar.

Now my friend, we'll call him Nad, made the whole trip to the mall extra spatical by doing a little booty poppin dance in our favorite store Spencer's. Let me just say it was something to see. Fit, Nyl, and I enjoyed it at any rate.

Let us continue to the movie itself. Girls or guys who like guys, Toby Hemingway was absolutely Lucsious, he plays Reid Garwin. I would pay the cash for the movie just to look at him again. I can only say Damn. Their was a butt shot in the flick that I think I will hold with me until I am old and feeble. The movie itself was wicked(get it).Two spatical thumbs way up. I won't tell you all about it. In my opinion definately worth the money. I will be the first in line when this comes out on dvd. The music kicked butt too., White Zombie,Rob Zombie, Front Line Assembly and more.

http://www.myspace.com/thecovenantsoundtrack

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thecovenant/index.html

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home