Project4

Everything That's Spatical

Monday, September 04, 2006

So what exactly is Spatical?

For those of you who might be curious, I will try to explain Spatical and it's origin in 5000 words or less.

In case you haven't checked the dictionary yet, I'll save you the time and confirm your suspicions, Spatical is not in the dictionary...yet. It isn't my word, but I love it all the same. Try it, say it out loud, I think you'll love it too.

As if all that weren't enough, Spatical holds a world of meaning in those three little syllables. First of all Spatical is an adjective. I am spatical. Spatical is shiny. It's so cool it's frozen. Spatical is more fun than an amusement park. Spatical is all that is great. Spatical is awesome to the nth power. Spatical is phatter than phat. There are spatical guys and spatical girls and spatical cars and spatical movies and spatical music.

Feel free to use Spatical in place of just about any adjective you might feel the urge to. Spatical is my gift to the English language. (Shakespeare and my English teacher are probably both ready to do me harm right now)Of course we'll all know that in a few months when a teeny movie comes out using Spatical, it will be time to find a new word. So be spatical while you can. Join the Spatical Revolution.

Be Spatical Everyone.

This post is simply my opinion and I can not be resposible for the accuracy of the information on this word. Please use Spatical with care. Do not use Spatical and drive or operate heavy machinery.

2 Comments:

  • I absolutely love your blog. Your definition of spatical is perfect. I don't know who you are or where you came up with it, but I think it is awesome.

    By Blogger spatical, at 4:51 AM  

  • Please write a blog about the word "clunt"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home